Wednesday 13 May 2015

For The Love Of Food: The Amazing Delight Of A Banana-Yogurt Smoothie

Image Source: Drsmoothiebrands
As you might have guessed by now, I love food - good food. I also have a bit of a sweet tooth, so I like all the food tasty, but I try to watch my calories and eat healthy for the sake of my dear, dear internal organs and the length of my life. To balance all these out, I do my best to seek out fresh, healthy, filling and YUMMY foods. Today, I want to share with you one of my favorite things that meets all the criteria - banana-yogurt smoothie!

Like all the nice things I like to make and share, the banana-yogurt smoothie is very easy to make. You will need two ripe bananas, 1 cup of vanilla yogurt (or 1 cup of unflavored yogurt and half a teaspoon of vanilla extract), and 2 ice cubes. If you want to feel a tang in your finished product, you can add a dash of lime or lemon. This makes two servings.

To make the smoothie, just pour in all your ingredients and blend on high speed, add in the ice and blend the mixture till it thickens nicely. And voila! You have your banana-yogurt smoothie, yummy and healthy, just as i promised! It's a great breakfast idea too.

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, thanks for stopping by to read this, I hope you enjoyed it. Please feel free to share your views.