Sunday 21 June 2015

Happy Father's Day To All Our Dear Dads


It isn't easy being a daddy. The part where a man contributes to making a baby is easy, but the part of actually being a present father is hard work and probably one of the toughest roles a man ever has to play in life. Many men fail woefully at being dads, all the more reason wjy those doing it right should be celebrated. Shout out to all the dads (and dads to be) out there who have been excellent at this parenting thing. We love you. This is a popular heartwarming poem written to celebrate father's day.

"Walk a little slower, Daddy!"
 said a little child so small.
"I'm following in your footsteps
 and I don't want to fall"

Sometimes your steps are very fast,
 sometimes they're hard to see;
So walk a little slower Daddy,
 for you are leading me.

Someday when I'm all grown up,
you're what I want to be.
Then I will have a little child 
who'll want to follow me.

And I would want to lead just right,
 and know that I was true;
So, walk a little slower, Daddy,
 for I must follow you!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, thanks for stopping by to read this, I hope you enjoyed it. Please feel free to share your views.