Wednesday 17 June 2015

The Rolex Watch That Can Tell You The Day And Time Of Rapture


If you were actually expecting to see such a watch, I'm sorry, it actually doesn't exist and never will. This is one of those funny Whatsapp messages, however, whoever wrote this must be seriously vexing about something. Lol.

Rolex wrist watch for 500k? Will it show me the time when the world will end? 
Bathing soap for 80k? Will it wash away my sins and sorrows? 
RayBan/Versace Eyeglasses for 350k? If I wear it, will I be able to see the Future?
Italian/Mahori shoes for 450k? Will I be able to walk on water? 
Samsung plasma tv for 1.5M? Will it show me Judgement day or the last day live?.
Gold plated Iphone6 for 3M naira, will I use it and Answer God's Call? 
Chanel Lego clutch Hand Bag for 1.3M naira, will I park my car inside it? 
2M naira for a table in comedy show, will the angels perform on stage? 
3M Naira per session at Babcock/Convenant/Redeemers University;....After Graduation, will they make me Senate president? 
Sometimes, i wonder why some people could afford to buy all these stuffs, knowing too well that there are hungry children in the streets roaming about naked. The smallest act of kindness you show, can change someone's life. Remember,money only bring happiness if you help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, thanks for stopping by to read this, I hope you enjoyed it. Please feel free to share your views.