Sunday 28 June 2015

This Is The Kind Of Eating That You Have Never Seen Before!


I thought I loved food, I really did until I watched this video and saw my seniors! You need to see how they were rushing the okele and okro soup. I understand it was a fastest eater competition, but this eating, ehn, na new levels o.



This is unbelievable
Posted by Akua Tagor on Friday, June 26, 2015

I think that the people that organized the competition didn't try atall, they should have used food that is easier to eat, like Noodles or oven fresh bread, and they should have allowed them to seat down, how will you be rushing food like that while standing? Haba!

Cover Image via Wondergressive

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, thanks for stopping by to read this, I hope you enjoyed it. Please feel free to share your views.