Monday 29 June 2015

Two Can Play That Game!


One day a woman wanted to know how her husband would react if she left without telling him where she had gone. She decided to play a prank on him by writing him a letter saying she was tired of him and didn't want to live with him anymore. After writing, she put the letter on the table in the bedroom and then went to hide under the bed when it was almost time for him to be back.


When the husband came back home, saw the letter and read it, he wrote something on the same paper and then began to sing and dance. While changing his clothes,  he got his phone, dialed a number then said: "Hey babe, I'm just packing my clothes and I will join you soon. As for the other fool, it has finally dawned on her that I was fooling around with her, she has left. I was wrong, really wrong to have married her, I wish I had known you earlier. See you soon honey!"

The husband walked out of the room and left. In tears and very upset, the woman got up under the bed, walked to the table and picked up the letter she had written, and then she saw what her husband wrote on it. It read: "I could see your feet under the bed, I didn't make any phone call.. I am going to buy bread. Stand up, stop your silly games and prepare me a meal. I LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, thanks for stopping by to read this, I hope you enjoyed it. Please feel free to share your views.