Tuesday 11 August 2015

How To Make Perfect, Crunchy Fried Chicken That Will Make You Bite Your Tongue


The last time my sister was pregnant, all she wanted to eat was KFC chicken (you understand how a pregnant woman's cravings are). Trust yours truly, I shared her precious chicken with her most of the time until I got quite hooked on the chicken myself - that crusty delight on the outside that had a juicy sweetness inside, plus the fact that the chicken actually just falls off the bone into your mouth and even the bones are perfectly edible, if you want to go that far.

Needless to say, I have been wanting to replicate hat exact kind of chicken at home. I think I finally found out how it's done!




So there you have it: chicken + eggwash + flour + black pepper + red pepper + salt + cayenne pepper + garlic powder + onion powder + ground mixed herbs + instant potato mash powder = the perfect crunchy chicken!




Close enough to KFC chicken, now I can save money and eat chicken the way I love it! Yum!!!

Food lovers, kindly watch out for your tongue while you eat this!

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Bukky, there is a video in the post that shows the procedure, it basically involves mixing all the dry ingredients (as stated in the post) thoroughly in a bowl, then you dip each chicken piece in eggwash and then dip in the mixed dry ingredients until the flour sticks all over each piece, let the chicken sit on a tray for 20 minutes, repeat the procedure (and still leave it for another 20 mins) and then fry! Preferably deep fry.

      Hope this helped!

      Delete
  2. Following .what type of chicken do you suggest, soft or hard chicken?

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, thanks for stopping by to read this, I hope you enjoyed it. Please feel free to share your views.