Thursday 11 June 2015

Movie Lovers, Saruman Of Lord Of The Rings Is Dead


Even if I don't remember any other movie Christopher Lee acted in, I can't forget the Lord Of The Rings Sequels. Even though he was really old, it came as a small shock when I read the announcement of his death below. I'll always remember him as the dignified old man with deep furrows on his forehead and long white hair blowing in the wind. It kinda makes me feel like rewatching Lord Of The Rings and Star Wars. Alas, according to Game of thrones, 'valar morghulis' (all men must die)!
Veteran actor Sir Christopher Lee, star of The Lord of the Rings films, The Wicker Man, The Man with the Golden Gun and the Star Wars prequels, has passed away at the age of 93.
The Telegraph reports he died in London’s Chelsea and Westminster Hospital on Sunday morning as a result of “respiratory problems”, having been receiving treatment there for the past three weeks.

He is survived by his wife Birgit Kroencke Lee and daughter Christina Erika Lee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, thanks for stopping by to read this, I hope you enjoyed it. Please feel free to share your views.