Tuesday 28 July 2015

7 People That Really Need To Be Flogged!


Pranks can be really funny - but only when you are the one playing the prank or you are just observing it, definitely not when you are on the receiving end! If anyone were to do any of the things in the photos below to me, I'll make them sorry! I'm not trying to give anyone ideas about pranks to play on people, if you get beaten, you're on your own! The last time I played a prank on my older sister (years and years ago, she has probably forgotten), it was my mum that saved me from a serious beating.


1. Lubrication jelly in a hand sanitiser bottle - and then you wonder why the sanitiser won't dry on your hands!


2. This will definitely annoy the entire office!


3. The guy said he wanted her to have fresher breath!


4. I hope they deal with this guy properly


5. Plain wickedness!


6. Someone will have to explain why the soap won't lather.


7. Very disturbing indeed!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, thanks for stopping by to read this, I hope you enjoyed it. Please feel free to share your views.