Tuesday 28 July 2015

Relationships Would Be A Lot Better If Everyone Could Make And Keep These 15 Promises...


There is too much news about people breaking up all the time now, it really shouldn't be. What happened to those good old days when people got married when they were young and then old, wrinkled and gray couples died together in each other's arms? Call me old school, but that concept sounds good to me. Maybe relationships would mean a whole lot more if both partners could actually make and keep the promises below.


I'll admit that no 13 is a bit of a stretch, it might not always be possible - let's be realistic.

  1. I promise to listen
  2. I promise to learn.
  3. I promise to let you be you.
  4. I promise to let you grow.
  5. I promise to live for us
  6. I promise to find time
  7. I promise to work as a team
  8. I promise to save things for just us.
  9. I promise to care about your interests
  10. I promise to show you off
  11. I promise to keep trying to win you
  12. I promise to never get into a routine
  13. I promise to always pick up the phone
  14. I promise to love your family as my own
  15. I promise to keep you.
If you wonder about no 8, or you just want to know a little more about all these, read the full article right here.


Promises via Lifehack

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, thanks for stopping by to read this, I hope you enjoyed it. Please feel free to share your views.