Tuesday 28 July 2015

This Note Has Made Millions Of People Around The World Happy, Be The Next Happy Person!


The poem that you are about to read was said to have been written by Chanie Gorkin , a high school student from New York. It appeared in tube stations in London and has a secret meaning that has put smiles on faces and hope in hearts.

You need to read it, it's brilliant!

Via Diply

Today was the absolute worst day ever
And don't try to convince me that
There's something good in every day
Because, when you take a closer look,
This world is a pretty evil place.
Even if
Some goodness does shine through once in a while
Satisfaction and happiness don't last.
And it's not true that
It's all in the mind and heart
Because
True happiness can be attained
Only if one's surroundings are good
It's not true that good exists
I'm sure you can agree that
The reality
Creates
My attitude
It's all beyond my control
And you'll never in a million years hear me say 
Today was a very good day


Now read it from bottom to top, the other way,
And see what I really feel about my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, thanks for stopping by to read this, I hope you enjoyed it. Please feel free to share your views.