Wednesday 1 July 2015

This Story Was Told Of Saraki And Tinubu...


It will be rather difficult for you not to at least smile about this. 
Saraki and Tinubu entered a chocolate shop in New York City. As they were busy looking around,  Tinubu stole 3 chocolate bars. When they left the store, Tinubu said to Saraki "Man, I'm the best thief - I stole 3 Chocolate Bars and no one saw me. You can't beat that!"
Saraki replied "You want to see something better? Let's go back to the shop and I'll show you some real 'intelligent' stealing." So they went up to the counter and Saraki said to the Shopkeeper "Do you want to see some real magic, man?" 
"The Shopkeeper replied "Yes...!" Saraki said: "Give me one chocolate bar." The Shopkeeper gave him one, and Saraki ate it. He asked for a second bar, and he ate that as well. He asked for the third, and as he finished it, the Shopkeeper asked "But where's the magic?" 
Saraki replied: "Check in my friend's pocket, and you'll find all the three bars of chocolate that I've just eaten....., Tinubu can't beat that!"

Cover image via Dailypost/Africanspotlight 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, thanks for stopping by to read this, I hope you enjoyed it. Please feel free to share your views.