Monday 29 June 2015

6 Of The Craziest Shoe Designs Ever Made


I'm kind of sure even the most daring ladies would not want to wear these shoes, even models would shy away from walking the runway in these heels. This is what you call P.R.E.C.A.R.I.O.U.S! They are just great for the photos. In fact, my mind has just thought up a theory that may be the shoes were designed for aliens and not for human beings, because I really don't understand how any human female is supposed to fit into these shoes and walk in them.

These shoes were designed by a Filipino guy named Kermit Tesoro, and guess what, he has high class patronage. Lady Gaga actually wears his shoes. Well, you will agree that there are very few people who are as daring as Lady Gaga.








Source: Boredpanda/Laughingsquid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, thanks for stopping by to read this, I hope you enjoyed it. Please feel free to share your views.