Thursday 18 June 2015

Nancy's Letters To 'Dear John'


Do you think you are good in speaking and writing English grammar? Then by all means, please go through these two letters written by Nancy to Ned and let's know which is the correct one. This is serious punctuation wahala!

Letter 1
Dear John: 
I want a man who knows what love is all about. You are generous, kind, thoughtful. People who are not like you admit to being useless and inferior. You have ruined me for other men. I yearn for you. I have no feelings whatsoever when we're apart. I can be forever happy. Will you let me be yours?
Nancy
Letter 2

Dear John, 
I want a man who knows what love is. All about you are generous, kind, thoughtful people, who are not like you. Admit to being useless and inferior. You have ruined me. For other men, I yearn. For you, I have no feelings whatsoever. When we're apart, I can be forever happy. Will you let me be? 
Yours, 
Nancy

Which version do you think makes better sense or reflects what Nancy actually means to say? Lol. 

Image Credit: Nedstuckeyfrench

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, thanks for stopping by to read this, I hope you enjoyed it. Please feel free to share your views.