Monday 8 June 2015

How To Make Long Distance Relationships Work


In our times, it is very difficult to totally rule out long distant relationships, there are situations that warrant it, like work or school. Long distance relationships can be really tough to handle with both parties feeling the strain everyday. More and more long distance relationships break by the day due to a myriad of reasons which include but are not limited to a break down in communication, the presence of someone new who is always there, suspicions about whether the other person is still faithful which leads to distrust, etc.


Long distance relationships however have their positive sides too. For one, it helps both guy and girl focus on building real friendship rather than getting distracted by lust. They also help to make both people appreciate each other more and to appreciate the little thing. If they get it right, nothing and no one is taken for granted between them. I am going to share tips on making a long distance relationship work like clock work below.

1. Make a serious commitment

To make this work, you both have to make up your minds to 'just see how things go'. Rather, be determined to make things go the way you want them to. Believe me, everything including relationships have a mind of their own except you consciously make them subject to your own will. Communicate your commitment to each other and re affirm your commitment regularly. If yo begin to notice that re affirming commitment is getting difficult, then you know something is wrong that you will have to fix.

2. Communicate regularly and effectively

Thank God for modern technology! You can stay in touch over several media now: chat, voice calls, voice notes, Skype, the possibilities are endless. Involve each other in your daily life and activity as much as possible. No one should get out of the loop concerning what is going on with the other. To be able to communicate effectively however, you both need to know each other's daily schedules very well.

3. Plan regular visits

Don't kid yourself, it will be very difficult to stay strong if you and your significant other will be separated for a significant amount of time without any visits. Even if you can't afford a lot of visits, at least make plans for a couple of them. If your partner handles surprises well, you could even plan a surprise visit for a special occasion like a birthday, convocation or anniversary. Seeing each other after a long time always gives an excellent boost to your relationship.



4. Keep yourself productively busy

Being idle when you are in a long distant relationship with someone that actually means the World to you can be very depressing. You need to fill your own time up and avoid getting caught up in negative thoughts or overly missing the person. Get your a life and live it to the fullest!

5. Avoid 'dangerous situations'

You know what I mean. When Peter is far away in Australia, avoid spending so much time alone with Paul, your unit member in church. When Grace is in Canada trying to earn her diploma, don't get caught up with Shalom, the hot secretary at work doing seemingly innocent things like going to the cinema, or lunch dates all the time. If you do stiff like that, you are setting yourself up big time! It always starts innocently, but before you know it, everything blows out of proportion.

6. Have an end in mind

You can't stay separated forever, there must be an end to the distance between you that you both agree to from the beginning. As soon as you can, begin to make plans towards being together again. Having an end in mind give you something to work towards, something to hope for. Without something feasible to work towards, a long distance relationship is inherently doomed.


5 comments:

  1. Outstanding blog, in my opinion site owners should acquire a great deal out of this blog its very user welcoming. steps to fix relationship problems

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am Mariam used every single spell worker on the internet, spent untold amounts of money and discovered they are all fakes...i was the fool though; doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. In the end, I decided that I wanted a tarot reading to know what my future held for me; I contacted a woman who lives locally to me and she told me about a man named (Priests Abija); he does not advertise on the internet, has another job for income, has no set prices, makes no false promises and refuses to help anyone that cannot be helped and even helps for free sometimes, he will give you proof before taking money. He is a wonderful man and he was the only person who actually gave me real results. I really hope he doesn't mind me advertising his contact on the internet but I'm sure any help/ extra work will benefit him.contact him here as (518) 303-6207 or spirituallighthealing101@live.com He travel sometimes.i cant give out his number cos he told me he don’t want to be disturbed by many people across the world..he said his email is okay and he’ will replied to any emails asap,love marriage,finance, job promotion ,lottery Voodoo,poker voodoo,golf Voodoo,Law & Court case Spells,money voodoo,weigh loss voodoo,any sicknesses voodoo,Trouble in marriage,HIV AIDS,it's all he does Hope this helps everyone that is in a desperate situation as I once was; I know how it feels to hold onto something and never have a chance to move on because of the false promises and then to feel trapped in wanting something
    more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All my life i have never seen anything that work so fast like Dr.Agbazara spell. I am from New Jersey and my name is Nicole after contacting Dr.Agbazara then i started believing in the saying that every coin has two sides. When my lover left me she sworn never to come back to me again but thank God that through the help of Dr.Agbazara i have my lover back to me within 48 hours and i will also want other people that are heart broken to contact Dr.Agbazara through these details below which are via email: ( agbazara@gmail.com ) or via Whatsapp on +2348104102662 then you can see the wonders of Dr.Agbazara

    ReplyDelete
  4. First of all thanks to Dr. Agbazara for bringing back my lover to me within 48 hour. I have nothing to say than to Thank you and to let you know that i am happy.. My Lover treats me better and he spends most of her time with me now telling me how much he loves me than ever before.. If you have any problems with your lover contact Dr. Agbazara via email: ( a g b a z a r a @ g m a i l . c o m ) or call / WhatsApp ( + 2 3 4 8 1 4 1 0 2 6 6 2 ) because he is the solution to every relationship problems with his spiritual powers.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, thanks for stopping by to read this, I hope you enjoyed it. Please feel free to share your views.