Monday 13 July 2015

Start Your Morning Right - R.I.S.E.U.P!


I know you agree that waking up is hard to do, at least most of the time. It's even harder when you just went to bed around 12 am and your alarm goes off by 3 am, yes, it happens and no, it's not your fault. We all have overcrowded cities and heavy traffic plus long and busy work schedules to thank for that. I came across a waking up method that seems to work, it's called R.I.S.E.U.P. See what the acronym stands for after the cut. I'm sure you will find that it's a great method for starting your day right and energetic.


The “R” means Refrain from hitting the snooze button.

The “I” stands for Increase your activity in the first hour. Meaning exercise right after you wake up, or just do something small like a quick walk.

The “S” stands for Shower.

The “E” stands for Expose yourself to sunlight.

The “U” is so you listen to “Upbeat” music.

The “P” stands for Phone a friend . . . because talking to someone forces you to be more alert.

Have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, thanks for stopping by to read this, I hope you enjoyed it. Please feel free to share your views.