Wednesday 1 July 2015

10 Of The Most Interesting And Craziest Cakes Ever Made!


You really cannot deny the creativity and ingenuity of today's bakers. Although, sometimes you have to ask what the heck made them think up some of the cake designs they make. These cakes are just absolutely wow, however, some of them are 'what?!' I doubt I would be able to eat some of them if I see the whole thing before it's cut. It just won't go down my throat.

This is how you know those couples that met online.

Via Theberry

 This would have been a perfect father's day cake


Via Amazingdata

It was a graduation cake (notice the little cap on the turtoise head), I guess the graduand took a whole lot of time to complete his degree, considering the choice of animal. 

Via Slightlywarped


This is just crappy, eewww! And it's supposed to be a birthday cake.


Via Pinterest

And just where do you think you are going? I own you now!


Via oddstuffmagazine

I kinda wish it really was chicken. It looks so good!


Via boredpanda

As you might have guessed, this cake was made for a funeral. It's the weirdest cake I have ever seen!


Via Funnyandweirdnews

Go get your dentures! The person this was made for must be really old or must be a dentist


Via Funnycrazypopular

 Oops! This is rather spooky!


Via Submarine

Now this is what I'm talking about - an edible iphone!


Via funvblog

Liked this? Share it and tag bakers and food lovers that you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, thanks for stopping by to read this, I hope you enjoyed it. Please feel free to share your views.