Friday 31 July 2015

WHAT!!! These Girls Have Got To Some Of The Smartest Alive!


My eyes were bulging as these Indian babes answered arithmetic questions from the top of their head, and I don't mean simple arithmetic like 1+2, I mean arithmetic like 2616 - 1478 - 547 - 358 - 199 + 36 + 58......, until I even lost track of all the numbers they had to subtract / add. Alas, while I was still trying to determine what all the numbers were in the first place, these girls had already said the answer, and it was correct!

Plus they were doing something cute with their wrists and fingers all the while, like their fingers were the calculators. You just need to see this. I need whoever taught these girls to do this to teach my own kids whenever they come!



Who needs a calculator when you have these little girls. :)
Posted by Thatscoop on Tuesday, May 26, 2015


Cover image via Hatchandc 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, thanks for stopping by to read this, I hope you enjoyed it. Please feel free to share your views.