Thursday 30 July 2015

Why Do People Do Stuff Like This? Makes You Want To Scream!


I needed to ask because it beats me! Not everyone is a perfectionist, I know, but you would expect everyone to have at least some level of respect for organization and order. The people who do stuff like this, don't seem to know what that means atall! It just makes you want to scream "AHN AHN!!!!"

Now everyone has to keep resetting their brains for this


I can do nothing but sigh about this.


Looks like someone's job might be on the line


Arghhhh!!!


But it's a simple pattern, how could anyone have messed this up?


You would expect that the yellow stands out


Totally unfair! The markings are there for a reason (portion control)!


What kind of person does a thing like this?




Images via Boredpanda


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, thanks for stopping by to read this, I hope you enjoyed it. Please feel free to share your views.