Wednesday 12 August 2015

For The Love Of Food: The 3 Milo Recipes That Are So Good, You Want Them NOW!


The food drink of future champions - that's what Milo has been telling us for years and who can say it's not true? We've done all sorts with Milo over the years, but my favorite was making our very own 'choco Milo', boarding house style!

That involved pouring in powdered Milo into a wide sheet of paper (plus some milk mixed in if you like), wrapping the paper tightly around it and either pressing it with a hot iron or placing it under the pillow or mattress while you took an afternoon siesta to get it to compress nicely. Neat, right?

I also thought we had it all figured out until I saw this video and then realized we haven't even started unpacking it's full potential. Chai! The third Milo recipe almost got me actually drooling - as in, o bad gan! I must say that these recipes have spoiled me for ordinary, regular Milo.

I even thought I had shared it all along until I was talking about Milo recipes recently, and then I looked it up on OOB and realized I had not shared it. My dear food lovers, abeg, no vex. Here it is now, enjoy:





I hope you are going to try the Milo Dinosaur, magic Milo and Milo Godzilla some time soon!


Credits: Tastemade | Singaporelocalfavorites

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, thanks for stopping by to read this, I hope you enjoyed it. Please feel free to share your views.