Wednesday 12 August 2015

The Gentleman And His Ties...


It was my dad's birthday two days ago - an excellent time for us all to show our appreciation to him for all the love and care. A part of my sister's tribute to him read: "Thanks for knotting your tie and going to work for many years (even when you'd come home tired after hours of traffic and say 'ko easy f'ole), but still set out the next morning just to make sure we always have resources when needed". My dad retired as a chattered accountant, so he did have to knot a tie day after day, like so many men still have to now. I remember he had so many of them. How did he (or mum) care for those ties and avoid having to replace them ever so often?
I'm afraid I can't fully answer that question, but I did find this resource that teaches men (and the women that love them) how those important articles of clothing should be cared for.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, thanks for stopping by to read this, I hope you enjoyed it. Please feel free to share your views.