Sunday 27 September 2015

How To Take Back Your Morning


The long holiday is practically over. I really hope you had a great time because, guess what? Monday is here already! I really hate to be the bearer of bad news, but it's a fact that we just can't deny. A law that never fails - after the weekend comes Monday. I also wish it could be a weekend for a little while longer. The best part about holidays in Nigeria for me is that the roads are always so open! No bad traffic anywhere, almost feels like a little bit of heaven. Ok, I hope I didn't just go too far with that. Anyway, another holiday is coming right up, You guessed right - October 1, Nigeria's 55th independence. Yippie! Before Thursday comes Monday though and there is work on Monday. So, how do you hit the floor running after this long holiday and take your morning back? Here's how!

This infographic says it all. Mornings are the most productive time of the day for most people, seize it!


Have a great week ahead.


Cover image via Visualphotos.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, thanks for stopping by to read this, I hope you enjoyed it. Please feel free to share your views.