Sunday 12 July 2015

Let Go Of The Past And Embrace The Future - In Quotes


#Let it go, let it go#...., singing the Frozen theme song out loud - wow, I love that song! Ok, what is it that has happened that really bothers you and you just can't seem to let go of? You do realize that if you are not willing to let go of the past, you can't properly grasp the future, right? If you don't believe me, listen to these other people tell you about it.

1. “One thing I’ve learned about life is that if you really let go, it’s just a joy ride.” -Ricky Williams

2. “Time is about the need to control. Let go of control and embrace what happens.” -Eve Best

3. “If there are people you haven’t forgiven, you’re not going to really awaken. You have to let go.” -Eckhart Tolle

4. “The creative process is a process of surrender, not control.” -Julia Cameron

5. “When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.” -Lao Tzu

6. “Some of us think holding on makes us strong; but sometimes it is letting go.” -Hermann Hesse

7. “To design the future effectively, you must first let go of your past.” -Charles J. Givens

8. “If you surrender completely to the moments as they pass, you live more richly those moments.” -Anne Morrow Lindbergh

9. “Letting go means to come to the realization that some people are a part of your history, but not a part of your destiny.” -Steve Maraboli

10. “When we give ourselves the chance to let go of all our tension, the body’s natural capacity to heal itself can begin to work.” -Thich Nhat Hanh

Oh, I need to add this one by one of my favorite singers "tomorrow started yesterday, we are already late!"

Do you know who said that?

Cover image via Popgoesalicia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, thanks for stopping by to read this, I hope you enjoyed it. Please feel free to share your views.