Monday 3 August 2015

Are You Ready To STOP And THINK?!



What is the exact function of the 'like' button on Facebook? A Facebook friend shared her Facebook friend's post recently, here it is below: 
I've always wanted to ask what the like button on a Facebook post is meant for?
Does it have the same meaning as the everyday English word like or does it have a different meaning?
I'm always baffled when I notice some posts which are quite saddening or offensive or threatening are liked by some individuals.
Eg: someone just died 
👍

I'm going to kill 10 people today 
👍

So so so person is a bloody fool 
👍
Or do people don't read the post and just want the "poster" to feel good about himself or herself that the page/topic is trending 😕😕
Why do you 'like' posts? Just think about it. 




Liking isn't helping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, thanks for stopping by to read this, I hope you enjoyed it. Please feel free to share your views.