Monday 17 August 2015

The 10 Top Foods That Kill Intelligence!


I did not even realize that there was a way to reduce your intelligence through eating, at least not until I read an article that said so. By the time I was through with the list of 10 foods, I wondered what we humans are supposed to eat then, because it felt like almost every thing good (that I love) is on the list! I totally agree with 1 and 8 (maybe 6 too), but the others, I'm not so sure! Check out the list for yourself.


1. Alcohol


2. Junk food


3. Sugar rich food


4. Fried food


5. Processed meal


6. Salty food


7. Processed protein


8. Nicotine

9. Artificial sweeteners


10. Trans fats



Wonder why they call these guys intelligence killers? Read the full article here.


Images via Buzzle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, thanks for stopping by to read this, I hope you enjoyed it. Please feel free to share your views.