Sunday 16 August 2015

Hilarious! The Young Cock And The New Cock


A farmer rears 25 hens and 1 cock. He felt that the old cock could no longer handle his job efficiently, so he bought 1 young cock from the market. The following conversation ensued:

Old cock to young: "Welcome, I'm glad you have joined me. We will work together towards productivity.

Young cock: "What do you mean? As far as I know, you are old and should be retired!" 

Old cock: "Young boy, there are 25 hens here, cant I help you with some?"

Young cock: "No! Not even one, you've had your time. All of them will be mine."

Old cock: "In that case, I shall challenge you to a competition and if I win you shall allow me to have some and if I lose you will have them all."

Young cock: "Ok, what kind of competition?"

Old cock: "50 metre run. From here to that tree. But due to my age, I hope you allow me to start off the first 10 metres."

Young cock: "No problem! We will compete tomorrow morning."

Confidently, the following morning, the young cock allowed the old cock to start off and when the old cock crossed the 10-metre mark, the young cock chased him with all his might. Soon enough, he was behind the old cock in a matter of seconds. Suddenly, Bang!.... Before he could overtake the old cock, he was shot dead by the farmer, who cursed, ''Hell ! This is the fifth GAY chicken I' ve bought this week !" Happy Sunday to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, thanks for stopping by to read this, I hope you enjoyed it. Please feel free to share your views.