Friday 11 September 2015

Here Is How To Tell Samsung Fakes From Originals!


After being a victim of buying several fake phone and laptop accessories, I'm always very interested in knowing how to identify the original. I'm sure there are several people who have being 'scammed'too. Sometimes, the price tells you immediately that it's fake, but these days, I find that they sell the fakes at the same price as the original to further confuse you! Anyway, have a look at some tips on identifying fake Samsung accessories.








My worry is, won't revealing this things also make the guys making fakes refine their art until one can no longer tell the difference?


Photos via Filmygyan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, thanks for stopping by to read this, I hope you enjoyed it. Please feel free to share your views.