Sunday 6 September 2015

I Am Seeing More - A Poem About The Truth Of Existence


I am seeing more and more
As each and every day passes
And learning to be present
In each and every moment.
As I quietly listen, I am guided
Slowly to take the next step.

The truth of existence expands.
It is leading me to understand
Why I am here, why we are here.

The truth is that love is our guide
For nourishment and prosperity.
Without it there is no joy.
In fact there is a deep void.

I am loving you whoever you are
And ALL that exists always.

By Diana Herrington


Cover image via Deviantart

1 comment:

  1. Want To Increase Your ClickBank Commissions And Traffic?

    Bannerizer makes it easy for you to promote ClickBank products using banners, simply go to Bannerizer, and grab the banner codes for your selected ClickBank products or use the Universal ClickBank Banner Rotator Tool to promote all of the available ClickBank products.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, thanks for stopping by to read this, I hope you enjoyed it. Please feel free to share your views.