Wednesday 23 September 2015

You Owe It To Yourself To Try To Wrap Your Mind Around These Illusions


I like brain teasers, scientists claim they are good for the brain anyway. They claim brain teasers are some kind of mental exercise that helps you strengthen your brain muscles (wait, does the brain even have muscles? Ok, #jumpandpass). I can't disagree! One of the brain exercises I like to do best is trying to figure out optical and mind illusions. After staring at them for several long minutes (and finding I'm still right where I started), I just ask myself what kind of minds created the illusions in the first place? It's just remarkable that they could actually see the picture clearly in their minds and then create them and have people like me lost in time trying to reason them out.

Try these and see how well you can wrap your mind around them! Look closely, the more you look the less you see. Abracadabra.....













Cover image via Justsomething.co
Post images via Canyouactually.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, thanks for stopping by to read this, I hope you enjoyed it. Please feel free to share your views.