Monday 14 September 2015

Did You Know That Your Tongue Can Tell You About The State Of Your Health?!


Would you believe me if I told you that your tongue could give you a pointer as to whether you are healthy or not? It sounds like a long shot, right? Well, maybe so, but have you not noticed that doctors usually ask to see your tongue when they do physical examinations on you? My doctors have always done that with me over the years and every time a doctor asks me to show my tongue and then points one of those little flash lights into my mouth, I wonder what he/she is looking for. I think I now have a good idea of the things they actually look out for, plus what the signs mean!

Your tongue holds crucial information about your emotional and physical health. Apparently, the color of the tongue changes every now and then and the color is an important indicator about state of health. I also know that doctors can tell whether or not a person is beginning to get dehydrated by looking at the person's tongue. Did you know that if you have a thick white layer on your tongue, it indicates an infection somewhere in your body? If you want to know the whole truth about what your tongue could be warning you of, then be sure to check this out: 


Let your tongue speak to you without words!


Cover image via Westchasesmiles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, thanks for stopping by to read this, I hope you enjoyed it. Please feel free to share your views.