Friday 29 January 2016

Are You Ready For A Little Bit Of Crazy?!


I have a question for you. Just one question, but before you answer the question, you'll have to read the story. So, here goes the question: Did this poor man whose story is below have a right to go crazy? And now, to his story:

A sick patient entered a psychiatrist’s office one day and the doctor asked him how he came to be in the mental facility. He answered and said: 
“I married a woman who is a single mother with a teenage daughter, you see, my problems started when my father came visiting and fell in love with my step-daughter.  
He married her, and so she became my mother in-law. But this also meant that my father had become my son in-law and I was my own father’s father in-law!
Now things got really bad when my dad’s wife who is my daughter and also my 'mother' got pregnant and had a son. The boy was my grandson, but at the same time, my step brother.  
Remember that my wife is my step mom’s mother and also my brother’s grandmother, this makes her my grandmother too, and being married to her, I came to the realization that I am my own grandfather!!! 
Wouldn't you go crazy if you were me?"

That last bit of information was the last straw! Do you have or know any complicated family structures too? Care to share? Drop a comment below and let's all try to wrap our minds around the weird complexities that sometimes exist!


Image via Authorerinlee.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, thanks for stopping by to read this, I hope you enjoyed it. Please feel free to share your views.